Who am I?
My name is Andrew M. and I am a guy who independently develops & codes my own programs, websites, and web apps. I make all these programs for fun. At some point in my lifetime, I hope to sell some of my programs for money, but all of them are free until then.
Where am I?
You (as the reader) are on my main page, welcome. I (describing myself, the owner of this website) am in the continental United States.
What do I like?
- computers, programming and electronics (Arduino, Raspberry Pi)
- Android (the smartphone OS) and Samsung Galaxy devices
- listening to CCM, which is a music genre
- Minecraft (playing and modding) and playing Steam games (Garry's Mod, Human: Fall Flat, Euro Truck Simulator 2, etc.)
- vector graphics (Adobe Illustrator, Autodesk Graphic)
- learning [programming] languages
- font design, typography (not to be confused the study of elevation, topography)
What languages do I know?
- HTML5 - fully
- CSS3 - fully
- Lua - fully
- C#/Unity C# - quite knowledgeable
- Cocoa (Objective-C, Mac OS X) - same as above
- Java - diito
- VB.NET - sufficient
- PHP - sufficient
- Python - not much, I am learning
- C++ - I'm currently learning
Am I for hire?
Not really. However if the task is not overwhelming, then sure. Contact me if you have inquiries.